cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Sunday, January 01, 2006

    After Graduation Night

    Okay, there is actually a part two to my graduation night.

    The ending of graduation night was marked with a video clip that shows all the Civics Tutors(CTs) giving their students well-wishes and pictures of our school compounds. The pictures bring back lots of memories, like how i use to loiter around the walkway when i am bored, the benches where i would mug like mad for exams, the canteen where i am so sick of because of the food. Imgaine only having a little variety for lunch for two years. But thinking back, i miss the food(some only la) and the price. Damm, why must outside food be so expensive?

    Following the video clip was a performance by our school band. No no, not that band. A band that has guitarists and drummer. However, most people rather go outside and hang around in the area outside the ballroom, taking last minutes pictures and giving last hugs. Ya, i was one of them and really, i wish the night would never end and i don't need to say goodbye. But, good things never last.

    On a brighter note, as the night is still young, i went with some friends to... Zouk!
    Woohoo! Finally able to step into Zouk. Remember i once said before which lucky club would get my first clubbing experience? That lucky club is none other than Zouk! Cool!

    Um, i am sure i do not need to tell you about the layout of Zouk cause i am not sure too. It is confusing. Very. Anyway, we went to the Phuture section of Zouk. The dance floor there was great even though it is only the size of the penalty box in a soccer field. The DJ was great too and i enjoyed myself very very much! Dancing and grooving away to the music makes me feel very happy, relax, high and it free me from my troubles for a while. Now i understand why people go clubbing often. I believe it is to get away from reality for a while and just relax and unwind. Tried some new drinks too. Tequila 7-Up and and Vodka Coke. Vodka reminds me of the drink i had at the pub(look for the post which is titled Pub). Tequila was nicer as it don't burn the throat so bad. Shall stick with Tequila from now on.

    At around 3 plus am, my body can't take it, especially my legs. 2 hours plus plus of dancing and squeezing in a place full of people isn't doing my body any favour. So i bid goodbye to my friends who are still dancing(where they get the energy from?) and made my way home.

    At the bus-stop, i saw someone. He is none other than...

    Derrick Hoh Wei Jian

    Wah! Was really surprised that i saw him. Nahz, i didn't get his autograph or took any pictures. It happened too fast. I saw two strangers(a male and a female) sitting down at the bench next to mine's. After a while, they got up and my eyes followed them. I mean, the bus is not here yet, so, curious to see what they were going to do. They than approached a taxi(there was a LONG quese outside Zouk) and i saw Derrick approaching them. When i saw him, i was thinking, "Hmm, this guy look so much like Derrick. The hair, the face and the mole... WAIT, it IS Derrick." I was about to get up when he entered the cab with his two friends and sped off. Hmm, nevermind la. I am not a great fan of him. If it was Princess Kelly, i would have just kill myself.

    I reach home at around 4 plus am. After some settling down, i hit my dear bed at 5am and slept until 5pm. Too tired and i am sure i had a hangover. My head was damm heavy and my throat was definitely not well. But heck la. After all, i just went to Zouk, one of the famous clubs in Singapore.

    Okay, my clock shows 0424 now. Which means 4 hours and 24 minutes have passed in year 2006. Happy New Year guys! May your new year be full of blessings and happiness!



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com