cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Tuesday, December 30, 2008

    YouTube Tuesday

    Today is the second day since school started and still i can't find the mood to study. I guess it is either a hangover from Kenshu or i am too used to having breaks that i can't switch my mind back to study mood.

    Whatever it is, i got to find the mood back fast cause my current module is psychology.

    Yes, you got me right. Psychology.

    I am equally shocked on the first day of school. I mean, look, i have little sleep over the Kenshu and straight away after Kenshu i got to go back to school without any rest day. And the last thing i really expect to hear is the current module is about psychology.

    Wah piang. I mean, yes, having a bit of psychology knowledge is useful in my future career path but i still can't believe i am studying psychology. Really, it feels very odd to carry the textbook around and tell people my course of study is mass communication.

    But! I kind of like the module cause, really, psychology is something interesting. Maybe, just maybe, i would pursue a graduate diploma in psychology...

    Labels:



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com