cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Wednesday, December 31, 2008

    Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009!

    Today is the last day of 2008. As the hours passed, my emotions become more complicated and starting to mix together. It is the new year dude! Furthermore, next year is 2009 leh!

    Looking back, this year is the first year i went through as a civilian after ORD-ing from NS and i love every moment of it.

    For now, let us just do a simple review of the year, A.D. 2008.

    Jan: On the 19th, I attended Jay Chou Concert at Singapore Indoor Stadium. Need i say more? Haha

    Feb: On the 6th, i ORD officially, ending my 2 years of service to the nation and merge back to the civilian society.
    On the 17th, i took part in NUS Biathlon, my first ever and hopefully not the last.
    On the 18th, i started my tertiary education officially, becoming a student all over again.

    Mar: Mas Selamat escaped and he is still on the loose. WTF?
    On the 15th, Singapore first ever Nichiren Shoshu temple opened and High Priest was here to officiate it.
    On the 16th, Kickoff Meeting was conducted and more than 3000 believers packed Expo to hear High Priest give his guidance.

    Apr: On the 11st, my brother's son (my nephew la!) by the name of Rayne Tok Qi Hong was born. Woohoo!

    Jun: Went over to Kukup on the 1st, my first overseas trip since i ORDed. Furthermore, i laid my (clean) hands on my first iPod and first laptop. Wee...

    July: My brain cells were brutually murdered by my Graduation Project for my Advanced Diploma.

    Aug: Went over to Genting with my mum. The last time i went overseas with my mum is at least 4 years ago. Beijing held the 2008 Summer Olympic Games successfully, Singapore won an Olympics Silver after 48 years and the whole world witness the birth of a legend, Michael Phelps.

    Sep: Celebrated my 21st birthday with my close brothers and friends over at East Coast. Lee Mei left us... for Germany. I started my degree modules while F1 cars zoomed past Singapore downtown.

    Oct: Went for my first ever commercial diving trip. Shiok sia!

    Nov: Went for my first reservist while Obama start planning for his term next year. Everyone mourns the death of the first Singaporean to be killed by a terrorist.

    Dec: Spent the whole month planning for Kenshu and luckily, Kenshu was a success with no major cock-up.



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com