cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Thursday, April 17, 2008

    Life have been rather stale these days.

    Somehow, i felt i am distanced by everyone. I can't seem to find a sense of belonging with anyone. Everything these days is so so superficial. Superficial to the stage i feel sick of it.

    Maybe it is because of my innate fear of being too intimate with anyone that causes me to be singled out in the world. Truth be told, i am afraid of anyone entering my innermost wall and looking at me bare naked.

    Yes, i may have close friends. But, how well do they know me? I keep hell lots of things inside me, never uttering a word to anyone. And i am sure they are in a way frustrated with me too.

    Furthermore, because of my refusal to break out of my inner wall and my refusal to overcome my fear of being too intimate with anyone, relationship failures are common.

    I think... i need to look at myself again...



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com