cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Wednesday, March 05, 2008

    The limping terrorist...

    I am so going to kill myself if i continue on my assignment(homework). Writer's block is not an excuse but the block is so big it has block out my brain.

    So! To prevent premature death, i decided to do something else! But i kind of wonder is my screw loose when the "something else" is updating my blog.

    Wah lao! Writing again! Siao ah!

    Anyway, i shall discuss the matter later when i have my private conversation with the wall. Right now, right here in Singapore, we have a terrorist on the loose and it is not the average terrorist hor. He is the leader of the terrorist group, Jemaah Islamiyah(JI) before his arrest... and escape. Yes i am talking about Mas Selamat bin Kastari, aka the limping-when-he-run terrorist.

    7 days and he is still on the loose. This is atrocious, totally. Now, i have totally no confidence in my police force. Letting him escape is one thing. But 1 week has passed and he is still scot-free? Are you kidding me? I am not looking at a country whose land mass is huge, like China or USA. I am looking at a country who was described by a former Indonesia president to be just one red dot. How big is Singapore, seriously? Furthermore, i am not looking at a search force of just few men in blue. The number of people activated is not small and our armed forces is roped in too. So, can anyone explain to me why at this moment there is no news flash to tell me that our dear terrorist is caught?

    Furthermore, why are details about him released in parts by parts de? Wah piang, that means if i miss out on today's copy of The Straits Times, i will miss out on some important details about him? What would happen if the details i miss out on happen to be the ones that are necessary for me to recognise him out if he happens to stand beside me? Won't i be accused of being an accomplice in crime just because i failed to recognise him out and report him to the authorities? Wah lao! I cannot take this kind of shock hor! Besides, I don't really like black bean rice you know? So, i would really appreciate if the police would release all the necessary details about our dear terrorist one shot, preferably in flyer or pamphlet form and not parts by parts. Don't first day tell me he is limping than next day tell me he limps only when running. Wah piang!

    So, let us all put our hands together and pray that our dear terrorist is apprehended soon so we can all resume our normal life and not be afraid that he might one day pop beside you and ask for food or water. Than, we can also present a nicer image of our police force to the world who has been laughing at them since Mas Selamat's escape. Kenna laugh at is very sia suay okay?

    On a side note, it helps when you have a handy guide to help you spot Mas Selamat. Photo courtesy of TalkingCock.com

    Mas Selamat



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com