cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Sunday, June 03, 2007

    Places to visit...

    I suddenly have that urge again...
    .
    .
    .
    That burning urge...
    .
    .
    .
    That urge which i am trying to control...
    .
    .
    .
    That urge to
    .
    .
    .
    TRAVEL.
    .
    .
    .
    I LOVE to travel... haha. Travelling around the world is such a great thing! You get to see different people, different culture and widen your horizon. Wow.

    When i mean travel, i don't just mean shopping. Shopping is always the lowest priority for me whenever i travel. Taking pictures, trying out the different food and things unique to the country is more important. Haha.

    My ideal destination is Europe, especially Switzerland,

    Switzerland

    Prague (I really really really want to get my ass there cause... there is no cause. Haha.),

    Prague

    and not forgetting Paris!

    Paris

    If i am 10% as rich as Bill Gates, after my NS, i would just grab my stuff, get a good camera, stuff them into a backpack and off i go!

    If only...



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com