cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Thursday, June 21, 2007

    Busy...

    Kenshu is coming. In fact, it is this weekend!

    "AARGH!"

    At this point in time i don't know whether i should be happy or worried. I am simply running out of time. I have not pack my stuff, there is a meeting later to finalise the details for Kenshu, which i suspect will take quite long and tomorrow is a very confusing and hectic day for me. In fact, i will arrive late for Kenshu and i don't know what time i will reach. Haiz... Busy...

    Now i just wish i can plan out tomorrow's programme but i can't! By right, tomorrow i have to report to camp in the morning and book out later in the afternoon. But i don't know what time i will book out. Even if i do book out, i have to rush home, change into a new set of clothings and rush to attend something. However, i don't have much info about that something cause that someone has not called me yet to inform me of the details. Than, after that something, i have to rush to the Kenshu venue. Now, rushing around places is okay to me. What i don't like is that i don have the timings of the things i am doing and i feel that i am not in control. This give me lots of problems as i have to think of ways to get my barang barang to the Kenshu, what to bring to camp and that something such that i will travel light and any final preparations for the Kenshu. Haiz..

    But hey, i should not be complaining. After all, from what i have gathered, the other committees planning the Kenshu too is also running out of time and they also have other problems too. Well i guess the only thing is to jia you together and make the Kenshu a good one.

    I guess i should now start on my final preparation for Kenshu and get everything settled out real soon...



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com