cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Monday, April 02, 2007

    Regret...

    Was reading Terence's blog and it bring back something i regretted till now.

    I remember after my "A" Level exams, there is this ad in my school looking for a relief teacher. Can't remember the school though. Was rather interested as i love sharing knowledge and i get to relive secondary school life again. But i don't know why, i never apply and this decision is something i regretted.

    The period from the end of my "A" Level exams to the start of my National Service was one of the most messy period in my life. My luck in finding jobs was lousy and i never stay in a job for long. Maybe, if i had apply for that relief teacher post, i might have got it and i would enjoy the days before my NS. Furthermore, i would also be enriching myself and hopefully making school enjoyable for the class i teach.

    But, life is not always smooth sailing. All these are just part of the past and no use dwelling on it.

    Yet, i still can't forgive myself for letting the chance slip away. Although i have decided to pursue Mass Comm as my degree of choice, my heart is still in a mess. I don't know whether i should continue with Mass Comm or start my uni life in NIE.

    Life is all about making choices. Just hope i can make my choice soon.



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com