cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Friday, February 16, 2007

    Budget...

    Yes i am going to talk about the Budget report by the government, in case you are wondering.

    Don't worry, it is going to be short.

    7% GST?! I should just hide in my camp forever or go into some mountain to be a hermit. Things are getting expensive year by year. Oh man...

    I don't study economics so i don't really know whether this Budget report is going to be helpful or stressful to normal peeps like me. I guess as long as i have a roof over my head, enough to survive(eat, drink, wear, go for my pilgrimage trip(tozan lah) and the occassional splurge) till i die and do not get myself into debts i should be happy. Life is short, no doubt. So do not make things complicated and instead indulge oneself in the simple pleasures of life.

    Which means, we should eat more Chinese New Year goodies! Isn't enjoying the goodies a simple pleasure of life? What a great excuse. Hahaha

    Oh, before i forget, i want to wish everyone

    Happy Chinese New Year!
    恭喜发财!
    万事如意!
    猪年行大运!

    Pig



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com