cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Thursday, February 22, 2007

    Attended a talk on drugs today. Wow. The talk has certainly increased my knowledge on drugs. But what is more interesting is the presentation by the Military Police(MP) after the talk.

    When every soldier talk about MP, it is always about something negative, like that so and so MP confiscated my precious camera phone or caught me smoking outside the smoking point, causing my weekend to be burned etc. Of course, people would also always relate Dentention Barrack(DB) to MP and no one in their right state of mind would ever want to land themselves in DB. So, in a way, DB has become a place of mystery as many people like me have very little knowledge of it.

    Today, the MP cleared everyone's doubts by telling us all about DB. Um, shall not reveal much here, cause a lot of things i cannot say. But essentially, DB is just like a civilian jail, just that the discipline and regimentation is much more stricter.

    I certainly do not want to get my ass in there, not even for a day. I treasure my freedom -especially my weekends- and I am sure the regimentation will make me go nuts. As one of my camp mates puts it simply, "It is not the physical training that will kill us. Ask me to run 10km, i will. Ask me to do push-ups, piece of cake. But ask me to stand still for long periods of time or asking me not to move or talk at all while in a file formation, just kill me man. I will admit defeat straight away."



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com