cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Saturday, January 27, 2007

    I realised that i should stop talking about my current life status now... say some more and i might just find myself in some 2m by 2m cell with the toilet bowl as my best friend.

    I also realised that i have a fear for... speed. I don't mind sitting in a car performing stunts or going at high speed, just as long as i am not the driver. This fear emerged after my trip to Thailand last year. Over there, I played Go-Kart and boy, they are not those you see in Singapore. They are real and can reach a max speed of 60km/h. Well, don't really want to relate the whole story again but let just say the incident made me develop a fear for speed. So the seaboat handling course i mentioned in the last post wasn't a really smooth one for me. Thank goodness i passed. Haha.

    Been browsing through my friends' blog and i realised they have a common topic, BGR. Well, i would say it is a normal thing cause no one is an island of its own and everyone seek company. I do not know about females but males at my age do hope to have a companion. Sometimes, when we get to book out, other than family, the next person we like to see is someone we like, someone to do stuff together or simply someone to roam the streets together.

    I... well, I am currently in the stage of single but not looking. Friends have been labelling me the tag "gay" cause apparently to them, I seem to find little interest in girls. But hey! Like any hot-blooded male, i do find the opposite sex attractive. It is just that i am more shy and do not openly express my opinions on females. Whenever i see an attractive female on the street, i do take a few more looks, just that i don't comment on her beauty or sense of dress. Different people have different taste, so what i find attractive might not be attractive to you.

    Life is still the same for me... The new year didn't sprang any good surprises on me and apparently i am still stuck in NS. Haha. Hope to do some travelling this year, to Taisekiji especially. Myabe I should change my status to single but looking but all depend on fate i guess. Myabe the right one have not appear yet...



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com