cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Sunday, October 22, 2006

    Old days...

    After reading my god-brother's blog, a stream of emotions flooded me.

    Before i was enlisted, i was very active in my religion. I still remembers the days where i would trot around the island, attending meetings held at places from Bedok to Jurong. I still remember the group that literally handled everything, from Kenshu to the monthly Student Activity. Meetings would always end late and we would always catch the last train home. It is also a miracle how we manage to balance friendships, studies and meetings. Weekends was basically reserved for religion. We had fun too. Outings from time to time were a great time to bond. Conflicts were inevitable, some were resolved while some were left as it is, but not without leaving scars in our heart.

    As time passed, the group changed. Some of us including me moved on to new things in life and got caught up with it. Luckily for us, new blood emerged to replace us in the group. For the whole of this year, this new group did what we did in the past. Their biggest test is coming in the form of Kenshu and it will be one hell of a test. But i have confidence in them and i am sure they will be able to emulate our success.

    The time has come for me to go back to where i originally and still belong to. I hope those who have left the group will be able to join me in helping out for the Kenshu. I miss them, really. I still remember the times where we had tons of fun and all the crazy things we did. Not forgetting the rush for meetings and how we always settle things in the last minute. Although i know it is now impossible to repeat the things we did last time, i hope to catch up with them and relive some good old memories.

    Just hope this tiny wish can come true...



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com