cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Saturday, September 30, 2006

    This week is simply a "kill-my-thighs" week. Tuesday afternoon was RSN X-Country event. Even though i am not one of those competitors, I still had to run(damn) 5-plus km on uneven terrain, which roughly translate to roughly 6 km on even terrain. Plus i just completed 2 km sea swim in the morning. Wednesday was IPPT and something went wrong in my mind to tell my body, especially my legs, to give my best and i got my best timing ever for 2.4 km run, 9 mins 07 secs. By this time, my thighs are beginning to feel some strain. Just when i thought Thursday will be a relaxed day, the instructors said that there will be a 6 km timed run. And again, something went wrong in my mind and i sort of give my best for the timed run. By this time, the strain has become pain. Ouch. But our boat got a surprise when we found out that out boat is the only boat whereby every boat member pass the 6 km timed run. *smile proudly*

    Anyway, the final blow came on friday. Friday morning, sea-circuit. Oh great. Anyone want to volunteer to wheel me around on Monday?

    Rather a quiet week i would say. Training was disrupted quite a number of times due to cohesion on friday, safety reflection day on thursday, recruitment talk on wednesday and RSN X-Country on tuesday. But hey, who don't wish for training to be disrupted? Besides, we have completed most of our pool training and the purpose of spending time underwater floating around, flying around, riding on someone's cylinders around or simply walking around(whatever you called it) is just to clock dive time.

    Sayonara for now.



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com