cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Saturday, August 19, 2006

    Hellweeker

    26th Batch!

    Hooya!

    Hellweek is finally over and i made it... barely. Haha. All thanks to my Boatcrew who don't give up on me. Thanks guys! You guys are the best!

    Lots of things to say but don't know where to start...
    Was damn sad when one of our Batch mate went OOC... just because the doc gave him 2 days MC. Can see that he wanted to go through Hellweek as even though he is on MC, he still report back on sunday with us. But due to safety reason, the MO decided to pull him out. That hurts. Furthermore, he was my previous Boatmate and my cabin mate. Ouch.

    So, 71 of us went into Hellweek and another blow came when another Batchmate, Sherman Ho went OOC on the second day, all because the MO feel that his hip injury is threatening enough and he can't endure it through 5 days, no matter how much he suck it up. Just the second day and we lost 2 man.

    Than subsequently, due to injuries here and there, many more are either on drip or sent to Medical Centre for observation. Luckily, they came back. I remember how hard we fought for one of our Batchmate to join back our class. He contacted sore eyes on the second day and in every way, he was on his way to OOC. But he recovered soon enough to be fit to join us on the 3rd or 4th day. So the Sirs decided to give us a task to fulfill and if we managed to do it, he will be back with us. While we were away for lunch, the instructors decided to mess up our stuff. Our task? To get everything sorted out within a certain time frame. That incident show everyone that once everyone coopoerate and listen to the leaders who came up with plans and put in their effort, the task can be done. And yes, we done it and he is back with us. Hooya!

    For me, i have been a burden to my boat. I am prone to injuries and i guess i have visited the Medical Tent for don't know how many times. My injuries was concentrated on my knees and hips and most of the time after some activity, i would visit the tent to get painkillers. This has made one of the Sirs angry and he threatened to put me OOC. Since then, i decided to suck it up and with the support of my boatcrew, i made it. Thanks guys! I really can't thank you guys enough!

    Due to confidential reasons, i can't tell you what we do in Hellweek. But it is definitely a week where you realised that mind always matter over body. If your mind says you can do it, you CAN and WILL do it. We have seen examples of how although weak physically, if he has that mental strength, he can overcome the training. As time pass, everyone is gettting more and more tired from the lack of sleep and temper and selfishness start to sink in. The ability to control is just another test of mental strength and i am glad everyone of us has overcome this obstacle.

    Hellweek is definitely a week where the spirit of 26th Batch is demonstrated, where everyone help each other, push each other on and developed a bond strong enough for everyone to realise that no man shall be left behind. I am especially touched by this that towards the end, every song we sing is enough to make me tear.

    I have lots to say but somehow words just fail me. I just can't find the words to express my feelings. But one thing is for sure that we, helpful 26th Batch, has made it!

    72 man went into Hellweek, either 69 or 70 went out as Hellweeker.

    Helpful 26th Batch Hellweekers,

    HOOYA!



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com