cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Monday, August 28, 2006

    After Hellweek, everything changed. Now I am officially a Lance Corporal! Okay, it is nothing great but hey, I am finally promoted. Haha. Than the instructors are a little bit nicer and we gained a little bit of respect. Furthermore, the week was termed as Heaven Week where there are no physical training, no punishment and we get to wear scandals around camp. Than what did we do you may ask. Well, we had lectures and lectures and still lectures on demolition. Wow. Actually it is kind of sian as firstly, it made me feel like I am back in JC and secondly, we had to stayed SEVEN days in camp with NO liberty. And without the liberty, my cabin had a famine… so basically I felt I was confined and left helpless.

    Kind of admire my 14 other batch mates who was taken out to embark on a crash course in diving. Because of their good results or they have shown excellent leadership potential, they are selected to go for OCS or Platoon Sergeant (PS) course. So before their OCS or PS course, they have to finish their diving course. Furthermore, they HAD liberty, book out on Friday and basically they were free to go anywhere after training. They had lesser restrictions and more good deals than us but provided they can catch up with the pace of the course which I heard is damn fast. Good luck guys.

    Anyway, the week has passed and I am back in the comfort of my beloved home. Oh ya, we went over to SAFTI Demolition Range over the weekend (the reason why we didn’t book out on Friday). Range was sian as we had a lot of waiting time but it is sure fun to set up explosives and blew them up. Can’t reveal what we do as it is confidential but more are coming up. Furthermore, diving lessons start this week. Fishes here I come!



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com