cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Sunday, July 16, 2006

    Random...

    Spent my "precious" weekend at home playing none other than Final Fantasy 8. It is simply so fun and engaging that i just can't leave my seat in front of the screen. Just managed to divert my attention away from the game to pack up for book-in.

    Booking in... somehow i always have mixed feelings towards it. One part of me wish to just stay out of camp and saty at home while another part of me wish to book in as i can be with my friends again to either endure through tough training or talk cock under the sun. Haiz... how contradicting...

    During that one month of absence, lots and lots of things happened. I figured i just went through one of the biggest emotional rollercoaster ride ever. Ups and downs are super common in life but sometimes, when you are down, you really hope for the companion of one of your close friend. I had initially wanted to record down those joys and sorrows but i decided not to. Sometimes, when you have a option to forget it, take it. Ignorance is bliss...

    Anyway, got to go now. Got to pack up my bag and my feelings and face the brand new week hopefully with a smile...



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com