cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Monday, May 01, 2006

    On a high now...

    Today is Monday and here i am, slouching in front of my computer at 0028. All thanks to the Labour Day holiday. If not, i will be sleeping like a log in my cabin over at my camp. Um, maybe sleeping like a log can be revised. Haha.

    However now i am voiceless, literally. Just back from a K-session at Bishan. Pressed the self-destruct button on my voice-box by singing all those high-pitch songs like Kiss Goodbye and 枫 without using 假音. If i don't recover my voice by monday, i don't know how tuesday will be like in camp.

    No complaints though. Had so much fun over at the K-session that if you ask me for another K-session i will gladly go, with or without my voice. It is always fun to have K-sessions with friends where everyone can get high easily and make the whole session so enjoyable. No matter what song is being played, everyone can simply burst out laughing.

    But right now, i only have one word to describe myself.

    Shagged.

    Yesterday i was out for the whole day, stepping out of the house at 6.45am and reaching home at 12.15am today. Furthermore, i only had 6 hours of sleep prior to this. It is a miracle that i can still sit here and type this post. Besides, due to extra training, i completed 6.4km of run today, all within a short period of 3 hours.

    So right now, i am going to take a nice hot bath, get ready my bed and...

    SLEEP!



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com