cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Tuesday, April 04, 2006

    Army...

    Counting down the days to my death liao... haha.

    When i was in secondary school, i would always say why worry about NS? Still a long way. When i was in JC1, NS is not something i worry about. My worries include studies, my "image" etc...

    Reality hit a bit when i was in JC2. The medical checkup and stuff and letters from the Navy and Air Force kept flooding my mailbox. But that "A" Levels kept my mind occupied. Besides, still far la...

    Reality hit a bit harder when one of my close friend report for NS on Dec 9th 2005. Well, considering he is still surviving and a little fitter, i guess BMT isn't that scary. Besides! I still got 3 more months.

    Now, reality hit a bit too hard. Today is 4th of Apr and i am going to start NS on 7th Apr.

    Wah lao! 3 more days nia! How?! I have not enjoyed myself enough leh!

    But as a Singaporean male, do i have a choice? Even if you are handicapped, still have to serve NS. So i guess the only way is to accept it with an open mind.

    Bought most of my stuff liao. Just need to spend tomorrow packing and at least i have thursday to do last minute shopping. =p

    Oh ya, if you guys remember, which i don't think so, i have an all-important interview today. Don't ask how it goes. No need to think of ways to congratulate me or console me either.

    Cause...

    The interview was cancelled today.

    My guess is that the high-ranking officials are not free today. Oh well, just have to wait for them to reschedule another day lor...



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com