cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Sunday, March 12, 2006

    Open Houses...

    I guess the competition to grab students by our local universities is getting more stiff. If not, why do SMU, NTU and NUS hold their open house on the same weekend? It may seem convenient as one would say, "Visit all three together good cause can save time."

    True, you can get all the info you need in just two days but people need time to digest right? At least hold it consecutively mah, as in this week SMU, next week NTU and last week NUS.

    Anyway, went to NUS open house only. Wanted to go SMU and NTU de... but... long story. However, i am not very optimistic. To quote the words from the people over at the Office Of Admission, "Chances are slim".

    Just realised that i have a wide range of interest. Must be my brain. Remember my handwriting analysis? Both side of my brains are quite acitve. But one thing for sure is that i am not touching ANYTHING to do with science. No thanks. I am happy with my current knowledge of science. No engineering courses too as i hate physics.

    I am more comfortable with languages, design and business. But hor, my results don't really allow me to study what i want. In fact, it don't allow me to study anything at all! Really regret not working hard enough for my A Level...

    I guess i have to take things one step at a time...



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com