cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Saturday, March 04, 2006

    Happy Day

    Woohoo! Today is a rather happy day for me. Not to the stage of 完美的一天 but somewhere near.

    1st reason why i am so happy:
    Today while on the train to work, a female commuter sitting beside me asked me what perfume i am using. She is in her late 20s i think and not bad-looking. So i proudly told her i am using ck be perfume and she complimented that the scent is very nice. She really made my day man. This is the first time i wore perfume to work and i got a compliment from a stranger. Wow!

    2nd reason i am so happy:
    I guess you guys know from my previous posts that i am a salesman selling Starhub Cable TV and Internet services right? You don't? Um, okay, now you do right? Haha. Anyway, i broke my duck today! Finally i managed to convince a customer to sign up for Cable TV. Woohoo!

    However, my future is still a big question mark. How?! Can i really get into a local Uni here or not?



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com