cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Monday, March 27, 2006

    Dreams...

    Um, if i ever get to choose my path in NS, i WILL never choose being a diver. I would prefer going to Tekong for BMT before moving on to OCS and be a officer. Than i ORD. =)

    Well of course i don't have the luxury to choose. Although i was feeling rather negative when i received my enlistment letter, the feelings slowly changed to neutral as lots of people would tell me, "Eh diver leh! Training tough but the prestige is good man!"

    At this stage in time, i have no feelings liao. To me, it is just NS, a responsibility that i have to fulfill and there is no escaping. So where i serve it don't really matter.

    That is, before i receive this call.

    The caller is calling from CMPB and he told me that on 4th of Apr, i have to attend an interview. That interview is SUPER(Read: SUPER to the power of infinity plus 1) important to me. It will determine my career for the next 10 to 13 years and if i passed it, i would be one of the most happy person in Singapore.

    Can you guys guess what the interview is for? Well, it is for...

    Nahz, go guess. Will tell you guys later.

    For now, let me find out ways of ensuring i pass the interview. =P



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com