cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Wednesday, March 01, 2006

    Disaster...

    My results is a total disaster. No comments about it. This is my results and i can only accept it.

    Oh, about the funeral i mentioned earlier, you guys can skip it la. Will be postponing it to some dates in the very distant future.

    Right now, i feel relieved yet so sad. Relieved that i finally got my results. Sad at my results. Suddenly all doors has closed on me. Looking at others receiving better results just make my heart sank. No matter who i asked, they would always reply with results far better than mine. I cannot advance yet i cannot go back. I am stuck! I don't know which local Uni will take pity on me and accept me and i doubt this will ever happen. Which Uni won't accept students with results better than mine?

    I don't know what to do now. I don't feel like finding out more about the courses in Uni but there is this tiny little hope that i may still be able to make it.

    To all who receive your desired grades, congrats! To all who didn't receive your desired grades, let us all try to stand up from this fall and move on. Life still move on, no matter what right?



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com