cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Sunday, March 05, 2006

    Appreciation

    Before I start, I would like to thank all those who leave comments on my blog. Thanks so much for all your advices and encouragement. They meant a lot and I really appreciate you guys. Furthermore, you guys assured me that my blog have readers and I am sure this is important to most bloggers. Thanks again guys! =)

    Don't worry, I have straightened out my thoughts and ya, I am fine. I may be in a difficult situation now but don't worry, I have confidence that I can move on to an institute of further education. Once again, thanks a lot guys!

    About my funeral, um, I only postpone it ya? So I still want it to go according to my last wishes. Can la hor? Very bad to reject a dying wish right? Haha.

    And I decided to stop thinking about jumping off buildings. Cause when you land, you look really disgusting. And I mean very disgusting. I want to die nicely, not die in a big mess.

    Went to the career and education fair at Suntec City today. I won’t say it is a rewarding trip but it open up my horizon. I get to know more about the various different courses available here and overseas. Didn’t know there are soooo many courses worldwide. Haha. (I am a mountain turtle la, so must understand) But generally they offer the same thing just that the courses come from different schools.

    But as I said, it is not a rewarding trip. Most of the schools are located overseas, which means I have to travel out of the country. This is a big no-no for me as although I love to travel, I can’t afford it. Only NTU, MDIS and PSB Academy are the local representatives but they are too crowded for me to ask any questions. Oh well…

    Anyway, since I am in Suntec City, might as well take a walk. Been a while since I visited Suntec City and nothing much changed. Shops are still the same, save for some which have become bigger or smaller. Eventually I wandered into Starbucks and decided to take a break, sip some coffee and observe the crowd. Surprisingly, I saw Mediacrop artiste Felicia Chin. Wow. If you think she look pretty on screen, you will be shocked by her appearance in real life. She look much prettier and I must admit, it took me a while to take my eyes off her. Before I could muster my courage to ask for her autograph, she is gone. Oh well, seeing her off the screen is good enough. But i have to add, she is really very beautiful. =)

    Looking back, up to now, I have met 2 celebrities on the streets away from their work. Wonder who will be the third?



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com