cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Wednesday, March 22, 2006

    Admission...

    Went for morning gongyo today. Finally solved the problem that occurs when drumming with my left hand. All thanks to the guidance(s) given by the Chief Priest and the assistant Chief Priest.
    [Um, you guys can ignore this part as it is meant for personal understanding only. =p]

    Anyway, i also visited the new campus of Republic Polytechnic(RP). Very big and very new. A world apart from its old campus and i would say it is a fine example of modern architecture. Um, you might guess why i am there. Nahz, not there to apply for a place. But it did reminded me of 2 years ago where my points allow me to do ANY course in any poly. But now, the situation is different and i can only pray for the best.

    Oh ya, back to topic. I was accompanying Kang Wei, Wei Jie and Sze Ying to finalise their admission procedures. Very troublesome leh. While other polys simple settle this step through the internet, RP require its students to come down personally to settle it. But one thing good is that the students don't need to go through any medical checkup, unlike other polys.

    On a more personal note, today is the 2nd day i am not working. Not because i am lazy but rather my mum is ill. She has been down since sunday and no sign of improvement yet. What is worse is that she has to take care of my little nephew who is becoming more and more mischievous. Furthermore, both my sisters are busy with work and that means i have to take care of him. Not complaining though as it is time to repay my debts of gratitude. Hope my mum recover soon.

    Oh, talking about admission, i have not submit my applications to the three universities here. Um, kind of hard to apply cause the application forms require me to fill up a short essay boasting my good points.

    Huh?

    Will submit by this week, by hook or by crook. Now to just think of what to boast...



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com