cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Friday, February 03, 2006

    Last Day

    Today is my last physical working day and i am now a 无业游民.

    I am having mixed feelings now. I am happy to quit this job and hopefully end my days of waking up at 5.30am in the morning yet i feel kind of sad too. Maybe it is this feeling of leaving a comfort zone as after one month, i have developed feelings for this job. Normally i would hope the day would pass by quickly so i can knock off and go home to slack. But today, i hope that time will pass slowly so i can enjoy more time with my collegues. I am so 矛盾.

    I will always remember this four sets of numbers

    1) 9573 (My badge no.)
    2) CRM 064 (My locker no.)
    3) 18000
    4) 25000

    and the following

    1) Rework
    2) Needles
    3) Hypoint
    4) NHM
    5) NSM
    6) PP on cannula
    7) Cracked shield
    8) Epoxy on hub
    9) Loose shield
    10) Cleanroom
    11) BD
    12) Defects

    and doing the following

    1) Opening locker and taking out goggles and ear plugs and putting them on
    2) Removing street shoes
    3) Putting on hair net
    4) Putting on jumpsuit
    5) Putting on safety boots
    6) Washing hands
    7) Drinking water from water cooler
    8) Listening to department's meeting every morning
    9) Check needles

    I will also miss my collegues too. It is really fun working with them and i will miss the following

    1) Explicit content discussed over break time
    2) Catching a short nap on the transport
    3) Catching Suzanne Jung on CNA Primetime Morning show
    4) The canteen food which we suspect will be listed as biohazards if tested by HSA and AVA

    I may be bitching about this job every now and than but right now, i do miss it especially when i know i won't be going back on monday. I am going to do credits now. Don't fall asleep ya?

    I want to thank the supervisors for a lot a lot of things. They are wonderful and definitely not those that i thought they would be. Just hope the boss of my next job would be kind...

    I also want to thank my collegues for the wonderful time i shared with them. I especially want to thank Teck An(he said his name is spelled as Tick Aun, but i prefer to write his name as Teck An). He has been a great help, helping me out here and there and giving me encouragements and i swear i would quit even earlier if he is not around. Next is Preston whom i labelled as "alarm clock" as he would be the one reminding us to go for break on time. Not forgetting the fact that he is also the one who would always make the content of our break time conversation explicit. Next up is Edmund and Jesper(I hope i got his name right) who with Preston are another two "alarm clock" and the ones that make our break time conversation more explicit than ever before. Hey, if you guys are reading this, i want to say a big THANK YOU to you guys. You guys made my BD experience a wonderful one. Oh, do remember to tell me how are the movies going on. I remember the last one was episode 18, yes?

    Oh well, i have handed in the resignation letter and there is no turning back now. As they say, 往事只能回味.

    On a side note, i went to Singapore Polytechnic Convention Centre again to catch Kelly at the Singapore Polytechnic Concert. Um, nothing new compared to last time where she, Chanel and Silver appeared at SP for SP's open house. But could see that she is really tired from her face. If you are tired, the first sign would appear on your eyes and today, from her eyes it is rather obvious. Hope she has enough rest and may she take good care of her health. Oh, took some pictures too but i was seated toooooo far away from the stage so...

    Anyway, on Valentine's Day, Kelly debut album will be released! Woohoo! Be hip, be cool, support original and please please buy original Singapore version ya?



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com