cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Saturday, February 25, 2006

    Busy Saturday

    Today is one hell of a rollar coaster ride for me.

    Remember i said before i lost my hp in Thailand? So today i went down to get a new one. Wah! A BIG hassle leh.

    As my line is under my sister name, she has to accompany me down to the M1 shop at West Mall to get a new handphone. We wanted to split up the lines as M1 has this policy whereby if you want to do anything to your line, you have to come down personally to settle it. If there is any additional line under your name but it is used by other people(eg: your mum, your younger siblings) and they want to do anything to it, you ALSO has to come down personally to settle it. Wah! TROUBLESOME!

    However, as both lines my sister is holding on to still have some months left before the contract expire, splitting up is impossible. Oh no! But before i continue, i have to praise Miss Ann Lee, who is a customer service officer working for M1 based at West Mall. Her service is EXCELLENT. She is very good in explaining things to my sis and i, provide us with a lot of help and settled every of our problems. So at the end of the day, i got my new SIM Card, make adjustments to my service plan and the best thing is, next time if i need to do anything to my line, i do not need my sister to come with me. Woohoo! Kudos to Miss Ann Lee for her excellent service!

    Not only does M1 Customer Service officers provide good service, the staff at M1 shop also provide good service too! You see, after we settled the stuff at the Customer Service Centre, the next step is to get a new handphone. However there are a lot of people in the shop and the queue was long. How long? My queue number was 3078 while they are still serving 3062. Than this particular incident happened that show i have made a good choice in choosing M1 over Singtel and Starhub.

    You see, because the queue is so long, many people gave up or went away to do some stuff, like my sister. So this female staff(forget to ask for her name) was at her counter and pressing the button so that she can serve the next person in line. Imagine her sianz-ness and frustration when the people holding on to queue number 3071 to 3077 never show up. And when 3078 flashed on the screen, i have to tell her my sis is away and will be back soon. Boy, i can tell from her face she is damn pissed off. But she is kind enough to tell me to look for her when my sister returned and the best part is, when my sister returned, she immediately served us after her current customer in spite of the long queue. Furthermore, she was carrying a smile when she served us and you can't tell that she was once pissed off. Oh my goodness, this service is excellent. If you were in her shoes, would you be able to do that?

    Oh boy, the service i received today from M1 is enough to make me their loyal customer till___(don't now yet).

    HOWEVER!! Today is a weekend and that means both the Customer Service Centre and M1 Shop are full with people which translated to long queues and waste of time. I don't mind waiting but all those waiting time added together made me miss out on Kelly's SECOND autograph session. Can you imagine my frustration, my sadness and my fury? What is most sickening is that after settling all the stuff related to my handphone and rushing down to Wisma Atria in hope that i can make it, Pei Ling(Ah Ma) and Wei Xing told me respectively that the autograph session has ended while i was waiting for the train at Raffles Place.

    After missing out on the first autograph session due to the Thailand trip, i told myself i can't miss this one and yet i miss it. Can you imagine how miserable i feel when other Kelly's fans proudly show off their lyrics booklet with our dear princess signature while i can only hide mine in shame? Can you imagine how i feel when they discuss how well Kelly dances and how wonderful her voice is when she sang live at her autograph sessions? Haiz...

    If i ever miss the handshake session which is coming soon for whatever reason, you would see the following headline:

    Male body found floating down Singapore River

    Oh! Before i drown myself in sorrow, don't you guys want to know what phone i purchased today?

    I actually wanted this

    Nokia 6230i

    but after listening to the Sony Ericsson promoter, i decided to get this baby.

    Sony Ericsson K750i

    Woohoo!

    Guess what, my nephew is the first person to have his photo taken with my brand new phone. Um, don know whether it is his honour or mine as right now, at his age, taking his photo is as hard as using your feet to eat. My goodness, he can't sit still for a moment! Once you put him down on the floor, the next moment you would find him crawling around you or chasing after ants. 天啊! It really took me a lot of luck and "precise moment" to have his pictures taken. But hey, i have free wallpapers! Haha



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com