cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Thursday, February 23, 2006

    Back...2nd day

    Back to Singapore for around 22 hours plus plus le. Appreciate everything here, the taxis, the MRT trains and definitely the cleanliness. Oh boy, i still love my home, Singapore.

    However, i am now trying to get used to my life back here though. 5 days in Bangkok and i am kind of used to the life there. I feel like a King there. I spend money in terms of hundreds and i am enjoying the slow pace of life there. If you see the rate we are spending money over there, you would think that our money come from the sky man.

    Oh well, that was 22 hours plus plus before and I am now trying to stop saying sawadeekrup and refraining myself from saying "Go by meter?" to taxi drivers here.

    Not typing my adventures yet. Waiting for my sister to pass me my card reader so i can upload my pictures to the computer. Oh ya, do look out for my travel tips too. Yes i know i am no travel expert but just sharing some of the things i learned mah. Good to know some stuff beforehand right? Haha.

    Have not start un-packing yet. I went there with 2 bags, one half-full and the other full. I came back with 3 bags, all full. I will finish by today... i guess.

    Oh ya! I heard something BIG happened while i was away. Apparently, this female by the name of Tammy of NYP did something really(to the power of infinitely) stupid. Why would ANY girl want to videotape down the whole process of having sex? I mean, some people may have not-so-normal thoughts but videotaping down the process of having sex? Furthermore, from various sources, i heard her boyfriend did some actions which in a way is considered an unnatural sex action and according to Singapore Laws, it is ILLEGAL. Oh boy. I have no comments on this but to feel pity for her. Not only will she not be able to lift her head to face the world and live on, but she or her boyfriend may/will be faced with legal actions against them. Ouch.



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com