cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Thursday, February 23, 2006

    Back...

    Finally! I am back to somewhere i am familiar with and in one piece. Woopi!

    Just back from Bangkok, The City of Angels, Thailand, The Land of Smiles. (Eh, in short, just back from Bangkok la. =p)

    I won't say it is an excellent trip, but it is quite a good one. The trip would be perfect if i didn't lose my hp... damn. If you are reading this, i have two instruction for you.

    1) PLEASE e-mail me your contact number to yikai56@gmail.com (So i can contact you mah)
    2) Please do not mention anything about hp, do anything to your hp while i am around(calling, SMS-ing) or else your family will have to go and recognise your body.

    My number is still the same. I lost my Mum's SIM card. Damn.

    I am actually considered okay. My brother(Wei Yang) lost his S$500 camera. As he said, 是你的就是你的,不是你的就不是你的。

    On a brighter note, we did shopping! Oh my goodness. I have never spend SOOOO much in just 5 days in my whole entire life. Everything there is a bargain. There are simply SOOO many things there and sometimes, you just wish you can buy down the whole area. Wow! Will update my trip later on. Pictures included too. =)

    Oh ya, before i end, i would want to recommend The Twin Tower Hotel Bangkok to everyone. It is considered to be a 4-stars or 3 -stars hotel but i would say its service is 6-stars. I feel like a King there. Special mentions go to the porter as he is very helpful, always giving us instructions on how to go to this and there. Thanks so much! Will make it my accomodation next time i visit Bangkok again.

    Now to just try not to fall asleep while bathing...



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com