cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Wednesday, February 08, 2006

    Advertising

    I serious need to advertise my blog. Compared to some bloggers, the number of visitors to my blog is simply pathetic. Hmmm...

    Anyway, i don't know whether you guys caught the message but i mentioned once or twice in my previous posts that i am going to Thailand on the 18th. Woopi! What is special is that i am going with my two god-brothers and not with my Mum. Finally! A overseas trip without her. Not that i am complaining but you guys know the limitations when your mum is around right? Oh, these few days she has been asking me to take care in Thailand and not to mess around with girls.

    I guess she don't want to have another female in the house and definitely do not want Zhi Chao to have another cousin. Okay mum, i got your point. =)



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com