cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Thursday, February 16, 2006

    2 days before...

    Although this is not my first trip overseas, i am rather shocked by the amount of things i have to pack. There is always this funny feeling which i cannot describe every time i am packing for a trip overseas or for a camp.

    Today i have started packing my clothes. However, i feel like i am preparing food, especially Japanese food. Why? I don't know about you guys but this is what i do everytime i pack my luggage to minimise the space taken by clothes. I would first fold them up before rolling them up. While i am happily rolling clothes up, a sudden thought flashed through.

    Now all i need is a knife to cut this sushi roll into individual sushi pieces.

    !!! !!! !!!

    I am serious! Those rolled up clothes really look like those sushi rolls. Must be i too hungry le. Haha.

    Anyway, my progress is rubbish. Although i have drafted out a to-bring-list, i have only packed TWO of the MANY things written on the list. Um, Yi Kai ar, you are setting off this saturday leh, NOT next saturday hor. To top it off, i have yet to draft out my to-buy-list.

    Um, to-buy-list?

    Yes. I don't want my luggage to be filled with useless stuff i brought from impulsive shopping. These two words are VERY dangerous, especially when i am going to Thailand wor...

    Talking about shopping, i read from a blog that you have to be very ruthless when bargaining in Thailand. How ruthless? Well, the author of the blog paid only 500 bahts for something whichh is originally priced at 2850 bahts. Wow! But that was too ruthless for me. If i am the author, i guess i would pay 800 to 1000 bahts. My mum also gave me a tip on bargaining. Always slash theprice to half the original price and than slowly reduce. I think i would follow my mum advice. =) I am a filial son okay?



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com