cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Tuesday, January 24, 2006

    Photos

    I got an addiction and i am pretty sure i am not going to kick it.

    I hereby announce that i am addicted to blogging.

    So does that mean anything? Nope. Just to make an announcement. Haha

    Before i continue, refering to the post on Jan 17th, i decided to turn down that promoter job. No particular reason.

    Anyway, my niece came over today. Been some time since i last saw my niece and i miss her. She is getting prettier and maybe a little naughtier. In any case, my niece and nephew has made peace and are getting along fine, i presume.

    Remember that time i was considering whether to use flickr for hosting my pictures? After some consideration, i decided to... use it. Haha. It is rather good and quite easy to use. Anyway, as my post's title suggest, here are some pictures that took a bit of luck to take. Enjoy!

    Grandmum and grandchildren
    This is my mum with her grandchildren. Isn't this a sweet picture? Haha.

    Zhi Chao & Si En
    My nephew Zhi Chao and niece Si En. Aren't they cute? Everyone say with me, "So cute!"

    Si En
    Look out! The future Miss Singapore!

    Zhi Chao
    I want food!

    Will post more next time. Haha. Can't really take their pictures as they are soooo hyper-active. Did i tell you that they are also very menacing too?

    Woohoo! Tomorrow is my pay day. But after paying for my Thailand trip, some debts and my guitar course, i am left with...

    $100++!!!

    Oh no, how am i suppose to survive on this for next month? Hmmm, let see, bread for one month, walk to MRT station everytime i go out, buy less things...



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com