cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Saturday, January 07, 2006

    Die...

    I am looking for the instant way to die other than jumping off from a building. I suggested Taiwan 101 but Wei Xing said Petronas Towers at KL better. Nearer mah. But so far, taking sleeping pills seems to be another great alternative as i will die sleeping, my favourite.

    Today, i make a BIG mess of myself at the 谁抢走我的麦克风 competition. Miserable, terrible, flop, rubbish, a total loser... please add to the list ya? I have prepared a speech... but... some of the contestants in front of me was so great... so excellent... my mind went blank... totally blank. One was so great that Cruz said that if he ever be a DJ, he would be a threat. Haiz.

    Thank goodness no much people were there. Special thanks go out to Wei Xing for your wonderful support. I deeply appreciate it and really, you made me special today. Thanks so much! Oh, accept it la. I really arrived in Jurong East 2 minutes earlier than you. Haha

    Right now i should be nursing my wound. I don't know when i will climb up and challenge myself again.



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com