cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Monday, January 09, 2006

    Changing jobs...

    I seriously need to change job. Really. It is not that this current job is bad... BUT, waking up at 5 plus in the morning seriously isn't something that i enjoy. Even though it has been around one week le, i still have not adapt myself to sleep early. I still sleep at 12 plus and wake up at 5 plus, which translate to around 4 hours plus of sleep everyday... and that sux! I love sleep, and nowadays is the perfect weather to sleep through one whole day, especially when it has been raining these few days. Without sleep, i risk sleeping on the job, which is a big no-no and i seems to lose myself. Today, i was walking through my neighbourhood shops and normally i would take my time to walk around. However, today, i just rush to the shops, get the things mum wants and buzz home. I feel so sianz... so lifeless... haiz.

    Furthermore, the job is damn sianz. No kidding! Checking needles is easy and there is no need to think or do any physical activities but... it makes me feel very dull and there is no challenge at all. I feel like a walking corpse. Report to work, do work, eat during lunch time, continue doing work and go home. I want to break this cycle and get some challenge. I am one who like to meet new challenges and not just do the same thing again and again and again...

    I am going to find other jobs and it must be one that don't need me to wake up at 5 plus in the morning. Haiz.



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com