cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Friday, December 09, 2005

    A simple one...

    Wow, now than i managed to sit down and rest. Became a "free labour" for my mum, moving beds and shelves around the house and not forgetting to look after my nephew.

    He is SOOO cute! Haha. However, he... is... super... HYPERACTIVE! Try leaving him in the living room and than walk into your room. Less than 5 minutes later and you will find him crawling into your room and under your feet! And not only that, place anything higher than him in front of him and he will use it to stand. BUT, he have not learn to stand properly yet. Imagine if he slip and fall... oh my goodness. So everyday we have to watch him all the time and boy, it is not something fun.

    Maybe i am getting old or is it my nephew? But he seems to be full of energy. For the past few weeks, i have been sleeping at around 2 plus(listening to Yes 933... heez). However my nephew is still crawling around and laughing! Oh my... and not only that, at around 7am in the morning, he would be crying so hard that it seems like the world is ending just so he can woke up my mother/his grandmother to feed him. Thank you nephew for waking me up in the wee hours.

    You may say he take naps in the day mah. Yes he do take naps. But half an hour per naps and less than 5 per day?

    Okay, here he goes again, crying as if the sky has fallen.
    Wait my boy, wait!



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com