cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Sunday, December 11, 2005

    Pub

    Woo. Finally back home and able to sit down. Been standing on the MRT trip home.

    Okay, as the name suggest, i just went to a pub. No, not clubbing. P...U...B. PUB.
    It is my first time to a pub and this pub by the name of Caesar got my first time. Hahaha.
    It was a typical pub, nothing intersting. Went there to look see look see ba. Just sit down and have a chat with friends while watching others play pool. Oh my, they are very good! Especially the ang mohs. There is one who won at least 4 rounds consecutively. When can i be like him? *Daydream*

    Anyway, i tried out some new drinks. I cannot remember what my drink's name was but it was quite nice. You know you will experience some initial flavour before the effect of alcohol hit your throat(where your throat will experience an acute dryness)? Got it got it? Mine was not sweet but it resemble lime flavoured drink. Than there this drink by the name of Snowball. It appears to be creamy in colour and all i could describe is that it is rather sweet and maybe a tiny bit of milk flavour.

    Hmmm, there goes my first experience of going to a pub. Will patronise more pubs in the future since i am of legal age. Heez. :P Than maybe do a comparison and not forgetting trying out clubbing. Don't know which lucky club will get my first time. Haha.

    Oh my, my eyelids are getting heavy, very heavy, super heavy...



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com