cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Wednesday, December 28, 2005

    Job

    Okay, i got a job. For now. No, it is not the SPH job. It is a factory job. The factory is opened by BD(Becton, Dickinson and Company), which my elder sister is working in as a HR executive. For your info, BD produce needle syringe which most, if not all, clinics and hospitals in Singapore is using. It is also one of the largest needle syringe producer in the world.



    My sister give me quite complicated details of the job. So i can only know and understand everything when i report for work tomorrow. But so far, the only thing i know is that the working hours is 5 days a week, 7.45am to 4.45pm and pay is $5 per hour. Not bad la. Don't complain can liao. Haha

    I am considering to enroll myself for singing courses at TheArk next year. Also in my consideration is a guitar course which is 3 months long. Due to some reason, i got a voucher which states that the first month is free! Woohoo! So ya, next year January, i will be busy with work, singing and playing guitar. Cool. Better than killing myself in NS. Haha.

    Hmmm, today is kind of sian because i got a cold earlier in the morning and it just won't go away. Right now as I am typing this entry, i am holding a tissue in case i sneeze. Thank goodness i am using my sister's house computer. Sorry sis. Will help you wipe the keyboard next time. Haha.

    Oh, got a haircut too and yes i love my new hairstyle. Totally, simply love it.



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com