cokiwater
Kaiz's Footprints

To Protect, Practise and to Propagate

About Me

  • Name: Tok Aik Kai aka Yi Kai
  • Date i come to this world: 11 Sept 1987
  • Location: Singapore(Love it and proud of it!)
  • Contact me: yikai56@gmail.com
  • Horoscope/Zodiac: Virgo/Rabbit
  • Currently: Trying to survive Mass Communication
  • At the pier
    Archives
    Must Read!

    Monday, March 01, 2004

    Hmmm... a while since i updated. Haha

    Recently. I went and check out my senior blog. Wow! It is wonderful and totally different from my boring blog. I don't know how to describle it but it definitely is better than my blog. Just imagine, it even has pictures of him and his girlfriend. Haiz.

    Enough about this. Last friday(27 Feb, i will never forget this day) was D-day for me. It was the release of the "O" Level results! Aargh! But, surprisingly, i was not nervous over it. I didn't lose sleep nor my appetite over it. In fact, for the past week, i slept so well that no one notice anything amiss. Haha. I told myself that everything has been fixed and it is no use bothering over it. The Cambridge markers has marked and graded my papers. The results has been moderated and i can't do anything to alter it. So why bother over it? Just accept it and see where can i go from there.

    I only feel a bit nervous as the the time approached. Two hours before i received my results and i am starting to feel anxious. Oh come on, i am a human after all and it is natural for me to feel anxious right? I am particularly concerned about my Additional Mathematics grade. I remember i screwed up the paper and lose roughly 60%-70% of the marks according to my caculations. What make me feel more worse was that my friend keep on reminding me on the marks i lost. Aargh! I just hope i can get a C6...

    Surprise, surprise! When i got my results, i was shocked. I didn't get a C6 for my Additional Mathematics but rather a B4! I was so happy that i was at a loss for words. Furthermore, i was ranked 2nd in the whole cohort. By the way, my school cohort for 4E was only 27 for 2003 "O" Level. Haha. But the results really shocked me. I expected lousier results. This is definitely a great benefit that Gohonzon has given me and i am very grateful for that. For that, i decided to serve Gohonzon even more diligently.

    To those who have not done so well, take it easy. Look out for the courses available to you and pick one which you feel will serve you well in your career. I believe you can excel later on in life and don't let the "O" results affect you. After all, what employers look at is firstly your character and secondly your Diploma or Degree and hardly at your "O" results. All the best to everyone!



    Comments: Post a Comment
    Links
    Blogs I Read
    Kaimyo-in Friends
    26th Batchmates
    Uni Classamtes
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yikai56. Make your own badge here.
    Designed by mela
    Powered by Blogger
    Get awesomeblog templateslike this one fromBlogSkins.com